Monday, June 20, 2011

The show goes on!


To my fans:

First off, let me clarify any confusion. I'm fighting this Saturday, June 25th at The Family Arena. I will be defending my WBC US National title vs the undefeated David McNemar (13-0). McNemar is a rugged, tough opponent who is coming to put forth an exciting fight.

The originally scheduled world title fight versus Guillermo Jones was cancelled due to an injury Jones suffered last week at his training camp in Ohio. I poured my heart and soul into my 8 week training camp in Colorado to train for this fight and it is my hope that once Jones gets the necessary time to recover that my promoter, Don King, and management team will reschedule the bout in the near future.

Thank you to all my fans for their continued support and I look forward to putting on a championship effort with a spectacular result this Saturday night at the Family Arena!

No comments: